Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Threes company + me
Current mood: amused
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

I dreamed that I was on the set of Threes Company. I was actually part of the show but of course, since I was, things took a turn for the worse. They were asked to leave their apartment and jack called me to come over and deal with mr. ferley. I went over and the house was empty no furniture, no nothing. there was a couple there looking around and talking about renting the place. I ran them off by telling them that somebody had died there. as they walked out the door, the phone rang(everything was gone except for the phone I guess) and I answered. it was Mr. Ferley calling to see if everyone had left yet. He thought I was janet but I told him I was cindy so that I could play stupid. he commented on my deep voice and I told him I had a cold. that was when I heard a rustling in Jacks room. I opened the door and there was ALL the furniture from the house and jack, janet and cindy...hiding behind the upturned couch. I gently closed the door behind me and made sure to take a good look around before I asked them what they were doing. I had never seen the rest of the house before. I had only seen certain angles of it and I was dying to see the rest. the weird thing was that my mind made sure that all of the furniture was there. the couch, the phone stand, the painting on the wall. so enough about that for now, apparently jack and janet had decided that they were not moving out at all and that they would just hide all of the furniture in the room figuring mr. ferley would be too lazy to ever look. they were counting on me to distract him and keep the other people from moving in...which I did. at that point, there was a knock at the front door and I ran out of the room, shutting the door firmly behind me. I sprinted up the living room step to the door and opened it on a real life mr. ferley dressed in a blue jumpsuit. he asked me if I was the new tenant and i said yes. I began to nervously walk around showing him how much I loved the place. I walked toward the back wall and opened the blinds that never opened during the show and found that they were broken. I told him i wanted them fixed and he left. I looked out the window and was surprised by what I saw. there was a whole sunken stone back deck, complete with firepit. I wondered why this was never in the show. I remember larry having an outside but not these guys. at this point I decided to go back in and find the gang. I heard them talking and the shower running. I always wanted to know what the bathroom looked like so I went in. the girls were in there trying to coax jack inside(funny, I remember him never being allowed). I helped them, telling him that now was his chance. He ran in there and they told us that they were going to make out. janet was on top of cindy on a bench like the ones in the gym or sauna room. it was steamy and cindy was naked, janet was not. they started to kiss as jack and I stood there openmouthed. that was when it got weird. janet pulled back and just started slapping the shit out of cindy. over and over as her cheek got redder and redder and her fogged glasses flew off. I was mesmerized but jack walked out, breaking the spell and waking me up.
God, I am so fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment