Wednesday, January 14, 2009

catholic remnants
Current mood: amused
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Last night my head hurt and my throat hurt and my dreams were fucked.
It seems that the moment my head hit the pillow, the dreams began...starting off with me driving a trailer(actually driving the trailer, no car attached) that used to be a slaughterhouse on wheels, it was painted with red and black laquer on the outside and had just a bed and yellow walls on the inside. I had to sit on the edge of the head of the bed and keep my feet crossed at the ankles to work the pedals, the outside of my right foot worked the brake, the outside of my left foot, the gas, and the steering was a bitch seeing as how I was facing the axle side and the stupid thing kept turning...I was trying to move the trailer away from the busy street that it was on so that I could sleep in it. It had no locks and i was scared of sleeping in it with all of those people walking by. I ended up driving up a mountain and parking it at the edge of a cliff ...I lay down and there was a knocking at the door. an exboyfriend(no names here) had come to visit me, to lay down with me. I was happy. I turned, wrapping my arms around him to cuddle him and kiss his neck but he shoved my arms away and told me that he did not want me(this was the story of our real life relationship as well). I turned away feeling terrible and found that I could not sleep so I got out of the bed. I stepped out of the trailer and spotted a red truck with a red camper coming toward me in the distance. there was an old toothless man driving it, his hair matted and grey. I thought that he was making his way toward me to run me over but he instead yanked his steering wheel to the right veering off over the edge of the cliff. I got scared and ran to the edge to see how far he had to drop only to find that he was not dropping. he was driving...well actually skidding, down the cliffs face, rocks spraying up behind him. Curiosity got the best of me and I turned, looking for a way down the mountain and spotted a stairwell at the far edge of the cliff. it wrapped around and around the sides of the mountain. I ran, hoping not to miss anything. finally, the stairs ended in a clearing that was not quite the bottom of the mountain for the ground was still sloped and gravelly, dotted with low lying shrubs and boulders. I looked around and(for those of you who know me, this is gonna seem weird) spotted God. He was God like in the cartoons. in fact he was God like in the family guy, and he seemed to be waiting, checking his watch, tapping his foot. it was then that I heard it, the sound of crunching gravel and I looked up and saw him, the toothless man. he was sliding down into the clearing on his truck though all that was left was the axle and floor of the truck. no wheels or body. he was using a giant ten foot staff that looked like a crowbar and was made out of plastic to guide himself into the clearing. His face was lit up like christmas and turned toward God who waited with open arms. he slid right into God, toppling him over into the dirt and dust, scraping him underneath the floor of his truck and they just kept on going down the mountain and out of my sight. I just stood there confused as to what I should do. I suddenly realised that I had my sidewinder?(the little thing from the eighties that you sat on and it had handles that you turned from right to left to gain momentum. it was really just a seat and some wheels that you could turn) so I decided to get on it and make my way down the mountain. The going was easy for me as though either the rocks did not exist any longer or I was now floating, looking up at the sky and realising that the sky was blue and you could see the moon. this is what I was thinking when I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment