Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the day I fucked Jack White
Current mood: talkative
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

For the past five days, I have lain around my house getting fatter and fatter due to an absolute lack of upper moibility. I thought I would be able to excercise but I was mistaken. too much activity makes my shoulder throb so I have been just here, drifting in and out of sleep and you know what that means...the other night I had a dream that I was at a white stripes concert, waiting with the rest of the crowd for them to start playing. I was standing off to the right of the stage out of the way of the bright lights. The venue was oddly built, kind of like a coliseum with liveable rooms like houses all around the edge of the pit that was there for the band and the audience. outside of that, at the edge of the liveable spaces was a sort of glassed in track with trees and shrubbery on either side of the actual pavement that let you walk the circumfrence of the building without having to leave it, meanwhile being able to see the trees blooming and the cars zooming by outside. o.k. back to me, standing at the side of the stage, there I stood, listening to the impatient clamoring of the audience as I peered around curiously at the non white stripes seeming crowd, littered with children and mothers, young people and old people. Suddenly I felt somebodies hands on my shoulders, attempting to turn me around. I complied and found myself face to face with JACK WHITE(for those of you who don't know, I am in love with him and would like nothing better than to have tenthousand of his babies) as he looked into my eyes soulfully and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back with my eyes closed only to find that when I opened them I was no longer standing at the side of the stage but lying in some shrubbery that grew along the edge of the track around the coliseum. Jack was gone but apparently we had sex and I missed it. I was terribly upset but none of that mattered because before I could even throw a tantrum, I looked up to see the glow of police lights flashing through the glass of the building and it looked as though there were barricades set up and I could suddenly hear the roar of the crowd as they sped past me laying in the dirt, attempting to bum rush the exit in hopes of escaping. I looked up to see them being beaten back by police with batons, shields and protective masks. As the crowd shrank back for a moment in confusion, the doors were barred from the outside...at this, the mob began hurling themselves at the glass walls that kept them from the world outside. it did not shatter nor crack. The realisation slowly dawned on me...we were trapped. As I felt the panic rising in my throat at the thought of being trapped with thousands of people I did not know, I noticed a crackling over the P.A. system. The police outside were informing us that we had all been infected with a skin eating virus and were not allowed out of the building...ever. I looked around me and began to see the effects of this skin eating virus taking place. people around me foaming green at the mouth, their skin beginning to slough and bubble off. the result was a crowd of people with leprosy like sores that were green and foamy that left viscous trails behind them when they moved. The people that were already really far gone were almost skinless, having traded their epidermis for something that looked a bit like green floam(kid stuff). The sick, scary thing was the far goners started to get a sort of rabid gleam in their eyes when watching the others who were beginning to shed the foamy green trails. I watched in horror as they suddenly swooped down and began eating the green shit that was bubbling out of those around them. It was then that I regained some semblance of composure and immediately tried climbing up a nearby tree in an attempt to keep myself healthy. no sores yet. I remember the view from up there so clearly, directly below me were the gyrating, skin sloughing mass and to the right of me, through the glass, was the regular world, cars zipping by, the sun beginning to fade, a few police officers standing about next to their cars watching us through the glass their mouths turning up in satisfied smiles, knowing that we had all been sufficiently quarantined. it was then that I got my so called brilliant idea. I hopped down intent on baring my breasts to distract the police guard fiddling with the barred door, making sure it was locked...it worked but as soon as I set foot outside of the door, an angry mob of police officers and civilians materialized out of nowhere and catching me by the arms and throwing me to the ground while alternately kicking and punching me in the upper body until I lost consciousness. when I came to, I was in my own bed and the dream was over.

sheesh. what will my cracked, warped brain come up with next?

No comments:

Post a Comment