Wednesday, January 14, 2009

dreams and nightmares
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

hmmm. o.k. this one is VERY disturbing...for the record. I am now officially afraid of my own mind.

I was in what seemed to be a bar and all around me were asian people(chinese to be exact) with the exception of about three white people other than myself. one of these people was a boy that I guess was my friend and the other two people were girls, one of which had short dark hair and freckles while her friend had long flaming red wavy hair with creamy pale skin. they stood out in the sea of dark round faces and hooded, slanted eyes. I was sitting at the bar and out of the corner of my eye, caught some movement at the back of the dark bar. Two men(asian of course), one tall and lanky, the other grizzled and stocky were making their way toward the caucasian girls at the table behind me. I turned to see their eyes widening as the short man came at the redhead with a machete that seemed to come out of thin air. I heard a muffled moan and saw the lanky one making a grab for the dark haired one. she turned and ran and like it tends to be in dreamworld, just disappeared. I turned to my friend and he was just shaking his head back and forth, a look of confusion on his face. He mouthed, "she's dead" I asked, "how do you know?" he nodded toward the bar and I turned to see the stocky one now manning the bar. He asked if I was hungry and I slowly shook my head from side to side too fearful to even speak. it was then that he produced a blender from underneath the bar and carefully set on the bar, a little bit to the side. after that he turned to get a cutting board and a I suddenly heard the rustling of a garbage bag. 'Oh God' I thought, 'he is going to chop the girl up' and that he did...piece by piece, with his back turned to us, muttering under his breath. talking about her nipple piercings, musing aloud about how good hers looked and how he wished that he himself had gotten his so straight and maybe if he had not killed her so soon, he may have been able to ask her where she got them done. it was then that I heard a females sharp staccato voice, speaking in chinese(which of course, seeing as how this was dreamland, I understood). She seemed to be berating him for his clumsiness, his stupidity. We (my friend and I) both looked up at this point to find that the woman was heading straight for us, her eyes boring into mine. she was short, asian and seemed to be in her mid to late forties, her hair curled into a puff that framed her dark face. she was dressed in plain, frumpy clothes, polyester pants, button up houseshirt but there was something undeniable about her power. we both knew immediately that she was the one in charge in this place. at this point, we heard the whir of the blender being fired up. I looked and saw what seemed to be a reddish orange sauce being mixed. I was asked again if I was hungry, after shaking my head, no the woman cut in and told me that I was...it was then that she plopped two bowls in front of us and I looked down only to feel my stomach leap into my mouth. in my bowl was what looked to be some sort of pickled gelatinous meat, coated with the reddish sauce with maybe some mushrooms or something floating throughout. Upon second inspection, I found that on top , where there was no sauce, was a tongue...complete with tastebuds and...tongue ring. that was when I realised that the mushrooms were in fact eyeballs and that I had no choice but to eat it because my seemingly angry hostess was now brandishing a knife, swinging it from me to my friend, a sneer on her face as we started to eat. I felt as though I could feel each piece, gluey in my mouth, my body attempting to gag and rid itself of this disgustingly foreign object.

cut to my friend finishing his food and then offering to finish mine. after it was gone, we were free to wander outside into what seemed like a courtyard, with chainlinked fences hemming us in. it was beautiful outside, with the sun shining through the trees but when I looked up I saw that there were strange hoses and pipes weaving in and out of the branches. at this point i overheard the woman again and noticed that she was making her way outside with two men behind her and the young, short dark haired woman between them, struggling against the hands that were pushing her forward. The woman was now shouting and wailing as they made their way toward a glass room located at the far corner of the courtyard. the older woman swung open the door and the men shoved the young woman inside. they bent her over roughly and starting shoving tubes up what I think must have been her ass. the woman was now screaming and I could hear the older telling her that it was for her own good. that this would help here to be more fertile. they shut the door, pushed a switch and a loud whining sound pervaded the entire courtyard. my friend and I decided to make our way to a what seemed like a nice parkbench far away from the action only to find that they were sucking out shit and blood from this womans body cavities and it was making its way through the clear tubes directly above us and of course, the tubes leaked. I began to feel droplets hitting my face like a slow rain beginning and my friend grabbed my arm and we ran. we ran to the very corner of the yard and found that part of the chainlink had been pulled back. we climbed up as quickly as we could and shoved our way through the hole scraping our stomachs and arms in the process. we tumbled headfirst into a quiet suburban neighborhood. we ran into what seemed to be a familiar house and heard a baby crying. I went to pick up the baby and found that the baby was pale skinned with round eyes. I sighed with relief thinking that we were finally safe when I heard the floor creak and turned slowly fearing the worst and there she was. the older asian woman. I tried to run but she was advancing quickly. more quickly than I could respond and it was then that she began pulling knifes out from under skin. from between the joints in her knees, her elbows, her neck. I felt each stab of these tiny daggers and began trying to pull them out and throw them back at her. ppppppppffffttt. then my alarm went off and I was awake and I was scared but so damned glad to be awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment