Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hahaha the things that are not funny are so funny.
Current mood: amused
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

as I drove home on my break from work last night I saw the most beautiful sunset. flaming orange and hot pink light reflecting off of storm clouds as the sun made its descent. I saw pink light blazing on the steeple of the church as I passed. I looked away because it was just so overwhelming, so bright...and that is when I saw it. The most magnificent rainbow ever. it had every color that a rainbow should have and I could see the entire arc of it, where it began and where it ended and it looked to me as though it may end over my house...and that is when I knew that it was a sign...from God. a sign from God that I should be gay. because well, I mean it is so obvious right?
such beauty has to mean something right?

No comments:

Post a Comment