Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am just a piece

I fall in and out of love with life, on a daily basis. oh wait, let us make that an hourly basis, a minutely basis. shit. from second to second.

there are so many things going on. so much life, so much death. all i can do is sit still, drinking it in. cigarette in hand, slowly killing me, i watch. eating the fodder that is life. the life that surrounds me. the sky is red, orange, purple, and black. black with thunderclouds that threaten to break out into rain. rain that is gonna feed my thirsty garden. showing me that life aint that bad. death may surround, but it would not be here if it werent for the ever growing, ever relentless life that is feeding upon itself all around.

everything has to die sometime, so i think it may be up to us to get it while we can. before it sells out. before it is just smoke and images, thoughts and ideas.

"I only don't know" so there it is. if I don't know, then all that is left is to learn. to watch, to feel, and to love. I re-iterate, but I am but a filter for lifes beauty. just part of the ever moving cycle I breathe it in and then push it out. for the next guy. or girl...but maybe, just maybe, I will be able to tell it or paint it, or act it, in a way that is different than before. to give birth to a new idea, a new way of thinking, of seeing.

life.

I really love the continuity. the fluidity.

the inevitability of the beginning and the end.

sigh.

I love it and I hate it.

it is all the same either way.

I am just a piece yet, I am everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment